My computer has crashed or frozen, what do I do?
Unfortunately if the error is with your own system we are unable to help. If the website is a genuine error on the part of the website provider, NUS will honour any cards that are affected.
I’m in my second year, can I get a free card?
Unfortunately, this offer is only available to newly enrolling students. You will be asked to provide proof of your student status when collecting your card.
Where do I collect my card?
You will be able to collect your card from the UBS Reception in the Hamilton Centre Atrium during term time.
What does my photo need to be like?
You will need to provide a head and shoulders passport style photo, preferably against a light background. You can either use a webcam now to take a photo or you can upload a jpeg. Our system allows you to crop and scale the image.
The photo you use should be:
· A high quality jpeg
· Not too close or far away
· No larger than 640 (h) x 400 (w) pixels
· Sharp focus and clear
· No larger than 1mb in file size
· Oh, and it must be a photo of you!
A passport style photo has the following guidelines -
· in colour
· free from shadows
· taken with your eyes open and clearly visible
· free from reflection or glare on your glasses
· free from red eye
· with a neutral expression and your mouth closed
· taken of the full head, without any covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons
· taken with nothing covering your face
NUS Extra Card Giveaway Sale Terms and Conditions
The giveaway is only available through www.nus.org.uk and cannot be accessed by any other route
The offer will start at 4pm on Tuesday September 18th.
The cards will be valid for one year only, until the date stated on the card
The UBS nor NUS Extra cannot be held responsible for failure to access the offers due to users error
The UBS reserve the right to withdraw the offers outlined above at any time