How to Join
If you are not already a member of the Tea Society and would like to become one please follow the instructions below. If you do not yet feel ready to give up the £3.50 it costs to join, feel free to come along to a meeting and find out what it is like. We are always happy to meet new people and accept new members.
How to Join
1. Login to the UBS website. The login box can be found in the top right hand corner of this page. Your login details (username and password) will be the same as your campus login and webmail login unless you have changed them.
2. Click Here to open the "memberships" page in a new window. You will be able to join the society from this page.
Complete the form in the details tab (which is underneath the word "memberships") and click "next".
3. Click the "Brunel University Guild of Societies" tab. You do NOT need to buy a sports federation card to join this society.
Select the tick box for the "Societies Guild" and click "next". This is free and is necessary in order to join the society.
4. Scroll down and select the tick box for the "Tea Society", you will find it right near the bottom of the list. Note that it costs £3.50 to join and that you will need to pay this in order to complete the joining process.
5. Click "Go Straight to Checkout", check your purchase, and follow the instructions on the following pages.
6. Finally, be sure to come along to the next Tea Society meeting!