Basketball Performance Programme – in partnership with Reading Rockets
If you are a high level basketball player looking to attend university in the UK, then our performance programme may be for you.
Through our partnership with Reading Rockets, a National League team competing in D1 and D4 men, we can offer the following to players that choose to come to Brunel:
- National League playing opportunities for Reading Rockets in D1 and D4 Men, and D1 Women
- 1st team that competes in BUCS Premier League South
- Located in London
- A degree from a top London university, and a respected sporting institution, whose graduates are some of the most employable in the UK; Brunel is one of the country’s top 25 universities for graduate starting salaries (The Sunday Times Good University Guide).
- Up to £3,000 per annum Recruitment Scholarship (more details here)
- Access to National Team Coaches
- Member of the Sports Performance Programme: Giving access to the Indoor Athletics Centre (IAC), weekly physiotherapy, strength and conditioning, and spa
Brunel University London currently compete in BUCS Premiership South and plays against the top university teams on a weekly basis. Players also have the opportunity to play for Reading Rockets, a leading D1 side looking to go BBL in the near future, alongside opportunities in their development team (right now D4) and D1 Women's team.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, or if you would like more details, please get in touch.