Student Assembly is the Union's main decision-making body. It creates and oversees our guiding policies, holds the Student Officers to account, and is involved in Union campaigns and development.
Meetings are held about once a month during term time, and are open to all students to attend.
Who are the elected voting members of Student Assembly?
- The six Officers and the Executive Committee
- One Rep for each Department in the University, elected every autumn.
- 15 Community Members from the student body at large.
- 1 representative from LBIC
- 30 Student Jury members, selected at random
Where can I find details of past and upcoming meetings?
For more information and to find out about any upcoming meetings go here.