Team Brunel Ball 2020
The Team Brunel Ball is back for another year! Celebrating the success of our Team Brunel Sports Clubs.
We are excited to announce that we are off to a brand new venue at the Devere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor.
The ticket includes:
- Entry to the ball
- Travel to and from the venue
- Glass of buck's fizz or orange juice on arrival
- Three course meal
- Half a bottle of wine or 3 soft drinks (coke/diet/lemonade) per person
- Free entry to the official after party in Global
Get your ticket now to book your space at the awards dinner hosted by Sky Sports Presenter, Simon Thomas.
Don't miss out on your chance to see who's awarded club of the year, sportsman/sportswoman of the year and many more prestigious awards!
We have a great menu for you to choose from, when you purchase your ticket:
- Leek and potato soup (V) (Ve)
- Heritage tomato and mozzarella, lambs lettuce, rocket and balsamic pearls (V)
- Grilled chicken, garlic and potato terrine, heritage carrots, broccoli and red wine jus
- Goats cheese and broccoli parcels, crushed sweet potato, harissa cream (V)
- Baked potato gnocchi, sundried tomato, olives and red pepper sauce topped with vegan cheese (V) (Ve)
- Lemon curd tartlet, raspberries, raspberry ripple ice-cream (V)
- Dark chocolate and passion fruit tart, passion fruit coulis (V) (Ve)
You can choose to either pay the full £40 ticket price upfront, or purchase the ticket in two £20 instalments.
You can also pre order drinks at discounted prices:
A bottle of the house wine (white, red or rose), is just £20, £4 off the price at the venue.
The drinks wrist band includes any 5 drinks (beer, glass of wine, spirit and mixer or soft drink)
First instalment deadline - Friday 7th February
Final payment deadline - Friday 28th February
Tickets will go off sale on the 28th February or when sold out, so get in early to avoid missing out!
Nominations are now open and the deadline for submissions if Friday 28th February.
The awards criteria can be found here and the awards nomination form here.
All nominations need to be submitted by the club chairs.
Friday 20 March 2020
5pm - 9:30pm
De Vere Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor