BRUNEL IS RECRUITING!
The Union of Brunel Students is recruiting Volunteers to become Varsity Makers, on the 29th March 2017.
What is a Varsity Maker?
A Varsity Volunteer is someone who is enthusiastic, friendly, and always happy to help. They need to be confident in making decisions, but also excel when working in a team. A Varsity Volunteer should enjoy interacting with students, as the main responsibility will be the crowd management of Varsity, and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all attendees.
Varsity Maker’s responsibilities:
- Stewarding indoor and outdoor fixtures.
- Knowledge of first aid points / appointed first aiders.
- Reporting incidents to the varsity control room.
- Completing team registrations.
- Recording scores & reporting back to varsity communications team.
- Invigilating the varsity code of conduct at all times
- Supporting the students union in creating a fun, safe & engaging environment for varsity
- Being a fountain of knowledge for all varsity attendees;
- Directing students around sports facilities, indoor & outdoor.
- Directing students towards various refreshment options on campus.
- Receive official varsity volunteer stash - you will receive a branded t-shirt and goodies
- Gain accredited volunteer hours through HEAR & Brunel Volunteers.
You will be needed on the 29th March all day from 8 am till 10pm a Varsity Maker rota will be circulated nearer the event.
Click on the link and apply today: http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/C6d71c8J7HV7loD