I am Vidya, currently doing masters in Global Supply Chain Management. I have been working with the Brunel Volunteers for the last one and half year and have been awarded the outstanding volunteer award for the year 2019/20. I am working as Brunel Buddy, participating in a freshers interaction program to make new students feel comfortable and settle at Brunel University. I am contesting for the position of International Students officer, to which on being elected, I will work relentlessly towards the following objectives to elevate the international students experience more engaging, and enjoyable at the Brunel University.
If elected I promise to work on the following:
- Organising one world week on a bigger scale.
- Work towards improving the international orientation.
- Promote inter society multicultural cultural events.
- Ensure that international student's voices will be heard and issues are catered to.
- Ensure extra support for international students post COVID.
- Provide housing advice for international students renting off-campus accommodation.
Vote and support #1 Vidya for International Students Officer