Heya! I am Eshna and I am re-running for VPCEDPS.
I have worked on several things being a student at Brunel and being elected as your VPCEDPS.
- I have worked as a part of a team to establish Santander bicycles for our campus. https://www.instagram.com/p/BcdR934BWf_/?igshid=n302eg0lxd54
- I led the implementation of a safety net/no-detriment policy for our students.
- I have won 24*7 study spaces on campus for CEDPS students throughout the pandemic and extended study hours for Library.
- Remote access for the software’s through VMHorizon.
- I have engaged with the university officials in reducing rent and getting rent freezes for students.
- I am currently working on with Student union officers across the UK to fight for tuition fee rebates. Leading on this from Brunel university! SUAF (@suaf21) • Instagram photos and videos
- Achieved an increase in COVID-19 hardship funding for all students.
I strongly believe that from my experience this past year, I can achieve much more for our students. If elected I will continue to lobby, and win the following for our students:
- Increase study spaces with better equipment commencing COVID!
- Continue fighting for getting tuition fee rebates for all students on a national level! Push NUS to support Union of Brunel Students along with other SU’s for tuition fee remission.
- Create a better relationship between the college and the students.
- Enhance the quality of support from PDC for placement and graduate roles.
- Increase support from the student center with better training and more staff for mental health support and first response.
- Improve PG representation and student's voice.
Support and Empower student
- Support existing CEDPS societies, and affiliate with institutions like IMechE, IChemE, Raes, etc. to boost student’s CV in this pandemic.
- Support and empower our student reps throughout the year!
- Increase funding for these academic societies to help student engagement.
- Organize an INTERCOLLEGE achiever’s ball across CEDPS, CBASS, and CHMLS at the end of the year!
I am happy to chat about any issues that you are facing and work on them alongside these points, feel free to contact me on email or Instagram: @re_elect_eshna_4_vpcedps and @_about_eshna.
#REELECTESHNA #BEEWITHESHNA #BEETHECHANGE