The Executive Committee is the team of students that run the Union. It is made up of the Full Time Officers, Part-Time Officers & Liberation Officers. The function of the Executive Committee is
- To promote and defend the rights of our members
- Campaign on issues affecting our members
- To agree on actions for passed policy
- To develop projects and campaigns.
Who is the executive?
- Vice President CBASS
- Vice President CEDPS
- Vice President CHMLS
- Vice President Activities
- Environment and Ethics Officer
- International Students Officer
- EU Students Officer
- Disabled Students Officer
- Women’s Officer
- Black and Ethnic Minorities Officer
- LGBT+ Officer
Meeting Minutes Archive
If you're looking for the minutes of the Executive Committee, you can find them here.