The Advice and Representation Centre is a Student Union service. We are independent from the University. We're here to help you find the answers to your questions and problems, to guide you and advise you on your best options. And if we don't know the answer to your question, we can find out who does.

We give free advice and guidance to all Brunel students, on everything from money, student funding, budgetting skills and tips, and debt- to housing and academic issues (including what to do if you are deregistered, how to submit mitigating circumstances, how to appeal and what to do if you are undergoing a disciplinary matter).

We are confidential and non-judgmental. We will treat what you tell us in absolute confidence- unless you ask us to contact others on your behalf. We will never judge you, criticise you or undermine your confidence- you can speak to us openly and without worry.

We will treat you with dignity and respect; we ask the same of you.

We will try our best to empower you; you are in control of your case and we will support you to make a informed decision and achieve the best possible outcome, based on information you give us.

Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register reference number 618883

ARC Enquiry Form