I’m Radya, I’m 26 and I’ve graduated BSc International Business here at Brunel and I’m currently studying MSc in Business Intelligence and Social Media. I grew up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, before moving to London for university.
During my time at Brunel I’ve been really involved with campus life – I’ve previously been elected International Students Chair and represented London Brunel International College throughout my time here. I am keen to voice students’ opinions at different University platforms, both academically speaking, and welfare related. My aim is to enhance the experience of Postgraduates in order to prepare them for success in their desired academic and professional life.
I’m always around campus, so if you have any Postgraduate related questions, or just fancy popping in for a chat, come and find me in the Union offices or email me for appointments.
My priorities for the coming year are:
1. Facilitate and raise awareness regarding services provided on campus to PGT and PGR
2. Enhance the accessibility for Research Funding
3. Create and support students with opportunities for Graduate Teaching Assistant roles
4. Explore the opportunities for Placement for PGT students
5. Introduce a Human Library