Rotaract stands for 'Rotary in action' . It is a program of Rotary International with millions of members globally.
Rotaract has six goals:
1. Develop professional and leadership skills
2. Emphasise respect for the rights of others
3. Recognise the value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
4. Recognise and practice ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
5. Develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems, and opportunities in the community worldwide
6. Provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill to all people
JOIN BRUNEL ROTARACT CLUB and have an impact on your community.
Our committee for 2020-2021
Hafsa Arif- President
Fiona Mehta- Vice President
Sherina Daryanani- Club Secretary
Ivan Foretic- Treasurer
Bandana Adhikary- Sergeant At Arms
Abbasali Nasser- PR & Social Media Director
Martina Lastikova- Professional Development Director
Lauristan Choy- International Service Director
Pramita Manandhar- Community Service Director
We would love to hear from you! We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn at @brunelrotaract.
You can also drop us an email: email@example.com
Our club meets every Wednesday (or Friday) at 1(or 4) pm (UCT) via Zoom. We would love to see you. Please e-mail us or send a DM on our Socials before attending so we can confirm the day/time.
ID: 451 588 3112
To find out more about Rotary International, please visit: https://www.rotary.org/en
Brunel Rotaract club is a part of District 1090. You can find out more about the projects our District is involved in at https://www.rotary-ribi.org/districts/homepage.php?DistrictNo=1090