How To Join A Society
Are you a new student? Looking for a Society to join? Follow our six easy steps to find out how!
If you’re a current Brunel student, you can join any society using these simple steps:
1. Log in using your Brunel students account here or on the Brunel Students app.
2. Browse the A-Z of Societies
3. Click on the societies that interest you (we’ve got over 100 different ones to choose from!)
4. Add the Standard Membership to your basket (please note - Associate Membership is for Alumni, not current students)
5. Go to the checkout and add Societies Guild Membership to the basket (it's free and simply means you wish to be a member of at least one society)
6. Purchase your membership – Even if it’s a free society, you MUST complete this step in order to be registered
Congratulations! You're Now A Member!
All active participants of a society are strongly encouraged to join so they are covered by the Union's insurance.
You can join as many societies and you want, but don’t worry if you fancy something new later in the year. Memberships to societies will be available to purchase throughout the year via the Brunel Students website, app or at Union Reception.
If you come across any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Societies Guild, you agree to our terms and conditions: https://brunelstudents.com/termsandconditions/