Skip to main content





home student funding information 

Most home undergraduate students who have started their course since 2016 will be eligible for a tuition fee loan and a maintenance loan. If you started your course before then, you may still be eligible for a maintenance grant.

To see what you will be entitled to, take a look at the student finance calculator.

To find out how to apply for funding, visit the Government website.

You may be eligible for further funding if you have children (Parents’ Learning Allowance and Childcare Grant) or are disabled (Disabled Students’ Allowance).

Postgraduate funding details are available here.



If you are an EU student you may be eligible for support. More information is available on the goverment website here.

UCAS have information here providing more information on the availability of tuition fee loans for EU students.


change of plan or taking a break?

If you are taking a break from your course or are looking to change courses, and you are worried about how this will impact your student finance, have a read of our Change of Plan guide for answers to the most common questions, and get in touch if you need more information.


Our advisors can provide guidance about what funding and loans are available to you, and can support you with applying for funding or obtaining the documentation that you require. Please send us an enquiry, book an appointment, or attend a drop in to find out more!