Team Brunel Ball 2018
Swap your trainers for tuxedos, the pitch for prosecco, and get ready to celebrate the season at the Team Brunel Ball!
-Click here to nominate for the awards-
Join us on Friday 16th March to celebrate the sporting successes of our students across the 2017-2018 season. We will be acknowledging the achievements of individuals and teams in local, national and international competitions; coaches who had made considerable contributions to their clubs, as well as students who have shown significant dedication and commitment to taking part and being involved with sport.
The evening will be hosted by Sky Sports News presenter David Garrido and will feature the release of our West London Varsity 2018 video, produced by Fennec Media.
Date: 16th March 2018
Time: 6:30pm - 1am
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson
Cost: £29 (including return travel from Brunel University)
Dress code: Formal
Menu (to be selected at the time of booking)
- Pork & chicken country style pate served with a fruity plum & apple chutney and rustic bread
- Salad of plum tomato, mozzarella, rockets and olives, topped with balsamic glaze (suitable for vegetarians)
- Grilled tofu steaks served on a bed of roasted seasonal vegetables (suitable for vegans)
- Tender roast chicken breast accompanied by baby button mushrooms and roast potatoes, served with a rich sauce
- Leek & ricotta strudel with basil and cream sauce (suitable for vegetarians)
- Butternut squash risotto (suitable for vegans)
Exclusive Team Brunel drinks offers including a bottle of wine (£15)
A massive thank you to our sponsor NuPad Student Lettings for their support of the event.