Speaker and Panel Event
Join us this Februrary for LGBT History Month, where we aim to make Brunel a more inclusive University.
Featuring short workshop style sessions from students and educators, and a Q&A panel to answer your questions.
- 1:00-2:45pm on Wednesday 20th February in Eastern Gateway.
Speaker and panel event takes place
- There will be a reception in the Eastern Gateway Atrium beforehand open from 12:00-1:00pm with some stalls, drinks and nibbles so please feel free to come as early as you can for some refreshments and networking.
- The event will include guest and internal speakers, as well as Brunel students shedding light on the experience of LGBT students in higher education, some of the current challenges they face and how we as a University can best support this group. There will also be a panel discussion where we can explore these topics further and an opportunity for us to ask questions.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to show your support for our LGBT community, whilst learning about what you can do to make Brunel feel more inclusive. We would love to see as many staff there as possible, so please invite your collegues and team members.
- This event is primarily aimed at staff but we would also love for students to come along and participate as this will help provide a broader perspective and deeper understanding.
- Please secure your free ticket to reserve your place.