Team Brunel Ball
Join us on Friday 29th March to formally celebrate the sporting successes of our students across the 2018-19 season. We will be acknowledging the achievements of individuals and teams in local, national and international competitions; coaches who had made considerable contributions to their clubs, as well as students who have shown significant dedication and commitment to taking part and being involved with the sport.
The evening will be hosted by presenter Derek Redmond, World Champion Athlete, and Olympian.?
- Ham hock & Pea Terrine, Fruity Plum & Apple Chutney, Rustic Bread
- Salad of plum tomato, mozzarella, rockets, olives, balsamic glaze (vegetarian)
- Tian of Roasted Red Peppers, Courgettes, Aubergines, Basil & Olive Dressing (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Tender Roast Chicken Breast, Baby Button Mushrooms, Roast Potatoes, Rosemary Sauce
- Leek & ricotta strudel with basil and cream sauce (Vegetarian)
- Mushroom, Squash, Chestnuts and Cranberries Wellington, Green beans, Watercress, tomato Sauce (Vegan)
Team Brunel Dessert
The Team Brunel Ball is all about celebrating the successes of our clubs, both by announcing CASES awards, and also the hotly contested winners of our Team Brunel awards.
To nominate your club for an award, please complete the nomination form, and return it to email@example.com.
Award nomination form