Building Conscious Relationships
A part of you loves the idea of being in a relationship, but another part finds it terrifying. A part of you is happy to compromise whilst another part is scared of you losing your identity. A part of you loves being cared for but another part finds it stifling.
This 2-hour workshop will explore the ‘dance of selves’ in relationship - what happens when you and your inner selves (or parts) get together with a partner and theirs. It will explore:
- Why opposites attract?
- What is the root of conflict?
- How to take care of your vulnerability
- Why it’s so easy to repeat the same patterns over and over again
Come and discover some of your inner selves, and find out how understanding their needs and concerns will help you have more fulfilling relationships. You’ll learn how to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Deepen connection and intimacy
- Nurture no-blame relationships
- Use your relationships to get to know yourself better