Your laundry has changed. Join us on February 8th to find out more.
As you will have noticed, we’ve been busy installing new and improved WASHPOINT laundries across campus over the last few months.
Why have the laundries changed?
We listened to your feedback that the old laundry facilities weren’t meeting your needs. We’ve been working with WASHPOINT, our new provider, to put the best possible laundry facilities in place for you.
What’s new about the laundries?
Everything! The new WASHPOINT laundries have been refitted to be clean, modern, and inviting, with easy-to-use, reliable machines.
· No app needed - just tap and go, paying by credit/debit card or via your mobile.
· Washes include laundry detergent and fabric conditioner, inclusive within the vend price. That's less waste and less for you to carry.
· The WASHPOINT Live system allows you to see online whether machines are available, from the comfort of your room.
FREE Washes and Dries for every residential student.
Try the new laundries out for yourself. We’re giving every student living in on-campus halls of residence 12 free washes and dries. All you need is a WASHPOINT fob.
To get your hands on one of these, simply come along to our WASHPOINT launch event.
When? Wednesday February 8th, 11am – 4pm
Where? Bannerman Centre
· Take part in our Beat the Buzzer competition and win a prize
· Get laundry advice from the WASHPOINT team
If you can’t make this date, don’t worry! Simply see your Res Life Ambassador who’ll be able to issue you with your fob.