The Union will be opening another nomination cycle for the following posts on the 25th November 2019:
- Environment and Ethics Officer
- Assembly Representative - Design Department
- Assembly Representative - Life Sciences Department
Nominations will be open until 4pm on the 29th November 2019. Voting will take place on Thursday 5th December 6am to 5pm (Online voting 6am – 9am, Ballot station only from 9am to 5pm)
Environment and Ethics Officer
The Environmental and Ethics Officer sits on the Unions Executive Committee and works with staff, Officers, students, and the University to ensure the Environmental strategy is developed and followed.
This Officer also leads the Union's work on sustainability aiming to make the Union and University more environmentally friendly organisations. The Officer is responsible for the Union’s Green Week campaign and the Brunel Bees enterprise.
Student Assembly is a meeting of elected representatives to decide the policies and campaigns of the Union, making sure that it is working on the issues that matter to our members. They also hold the Student Officers to account, asking them questions about their decisions and making suggestions to them, to make sure that they are running the Union in the best way possible.
Student Assembly meetings for this academic year have been scheduled as follows:
- Student Assembly Meeting - 28/11/2019, 5:30pm
- Student Assembly Meeting - 30/01/2020, 5:30pm
- Student Assembly Meeting - 19/03/2020, 5:30pm
- Student Assembly Meeting - 23/04/2020, 5:30pm
In addition to the Student Assembly meetings above, we have also scheduled the following meetings which we ask Student Assembly members to attend:
- Accountability Open forum - 14/01/2020, 5:30pm
- Accountability Open forum - 05/05/2020, 5:30pm